Sunday, February 13, 2011

Part 1: Creative Nonfiction Assignment.

Genius Name: NinjaHoneyBee

Bonet: Hey NinjaHoneyBee!

NinjaHoneyBee: Hey gurl lol, What's up??

Bonet: I need some help thinking about what to write for my Creative Nonfiction Assignment for Creative Writing Class. It has to contain 5 ideas about a conversation I had with a family member of mine. It should be important and impact-ful. Umm, I cannot think of any at the moment though.... :|

NinjaHoneyBee: It's okay, I'll help you out ^_^
How about the time when you were in 5th grade at your cousin's house on your mom's side and you and your father talked about how you should not go on the scooter because you were very clumsy but you didn't listen and fell, causing you to scrape half of the skin off of your face?

Bonet: Oh yeah, I forgot about that time....I still have a mini scar on my face from that time; it was very important, impact-ful of one point in my life because it taught me a lesson to think if it was reasonable before taking action. I should have listen to my father.

NinjaHoneyBee: you know, they are right most of the time even though we don't want to admit it lol. And how about the time when your oldest brother talked to you about art and it inspired you?

Bonet: I still clearly remember the drawings of his he showed me when he was in elementary school drawing the whole layout of a mall with details. It was an impact-ful point in life for myself as well because it opened a new passion of mine.

NinjaHoneyBee: Yes, and how about the time when your dad talked to you when you were 9 about what was happening to your mom, her being sick, and where she was going?

Bonet: Oh yeah....But I do not really want to talk about the sad points in my life....

NinjaHoneyBee: Well, was it impact-ful and important?

Bonet: It was definitely impact-ful and important since I had to basically grow up at a very young age and could not really be a normal 9 year old, being careless and having fun with friends.

NinjaHoneyBee: You should consider writing about a time with your Dad or combining both, your dad and oldest brother. You can include many details from those points in your life in your creative writing assignment~ Just do your best and remember to have fun.

Bonet: ((: aw ! Thank you, NinjaHoneyBee!! TTYL

NinjaHoneyBee: I'm always here to help ^^. TTYL.

No comments: