Sunday, October 5, 2008

AVATAR ASSIGNMENT


Hello, My name is Nahdia. I'm 107 years old. I'm bestfriends with Siddhartha. He's the most wises and knowing person, I know. You might think he's just another old man trying to help out the world, but he's much more than that to me and the followers of his. He's known as the God of Buddhism, The religion that has blossomed to what it's now today and for everyone to learn and become apart of it.
It is the journey that matters and what you do to make your life what it is in positive ways more than negative ways.
He believes that If you follow the Eight Fold Paths, You can reach Nirvana and in your next life, you'll come back good and wise.

Well, I have to go now. i'll talk to you all later.
Thanks for taking your time listening and reading.

Sincerely,
Nahdia.

No comments: