Saturday, October 18, 2008

POST #4: Outside Reading Blog!- for Oct. 15th. (Absent On the date due)

TV!
Channel:
History.
Description:
Future of the Earth.

Basically scientists predict what would happen to the earth about 1500 years into the future and when the 2nd age ice comes around, what would the animals be like.
It was very fascinating actually! The animals were beyond what I had predicted and unbelievable.

The earth recreates everything but Antarctica breaks off and joins with Asia. South America breaks off to connect with North America. Finally everything breaks off and connects to make one large Continent with one body of water overall.
I was surprised with all the graphics that the scientists created to make it look robotic yet real at the same time.
But it shocks me to think that Australia would be a try "Egypt", and Paris the capital of fashion will soon become the new "Antarctica".

I chose to write about this topic because it makes you think about life a bit.
I'm not very sure how to explain what I'm trying to get at. But I'll try my attempt at it.

If you regret many things in life, the things in the future would past by in a blink of an eye.
Think about it, You live once or more lives but how do we know? we can't really prove that we may come back in the future really...but why not live your life to the fullest than regretting little things you made or did. Things we do help us learn from the mistakes or the choices we make. Everyone grows and becomes aware of things everyday. It's just how we are. Humans.
You should get up and take in a deep breath the fresh air. What do you have to lose? Make everyday the like it's the last. Fulfill every dream you may have or try to reach it.
Don't let anyone stop you or change who you are.
Be the person you want to be and live a happy life. : )

Watching this really made me think a lot about life in general.
Don't hold back, keep going forward and live the life you want.

:)
Thanks for Reading!

-B.

No comments: