Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Siddhartha Blog Assignment #2!

Part 1: Govinda- Nahdia? you there? i need to talk to you asap. text me back when you get this! (sent :4:30 pm)

Nahdia- Govinda, is there something wrong?!
(sent:5:00 pm)

Govinda- Yes, Siddhartha is leaving me behind...he isn't coming with me to follow the buddha and the followers...It's killing me inside! I need so advice...please. (sent: 5:15 pm)

Nahdia- Is it what you believe and want? hold on, tell me the whole story first. (sent: 5:20 pm)

Govinda- well, I do believe in the teachings and i want to join the buddha and his followers...but i just don't want to leave Siddhartha since we have been best friends since forever, you know?

Well to start off telling the whole story,
Siddhartha and i were traveling and waiting for the buddha and his teachings to come along. When we finished listening to his teachings, It was already night time and I felt the urge to follow him...quoting Buddha, i believe he said; "You have listened well to the teachings. Join us then and walk in bliss; put an end to suffering."
I wanted to suffering to end, it was hard not to listen to my heart.
(sent: 5:45 pm)

Nahdia- Well my friend, you've chosen your way and Siddhartha has chosen his. This was going to happen someday and I think you knew that as well. This is not my intention for you to feel more down, I think you did what was right for you and Siddhartha just wanted to go his way and find other possibilities in what he is seeking for.
(sent: 6:00pm)

Govinda-Nahdia, I guess but I just wished that Siddhartha and I could still be friends.(sent:6:03pm)

Nahdia- Govinda, he is still apart of your heart and your not going to forget the Journey that you and Siddhartha have encountered. It is life and positive energy in life is better than feeling sad about things. I've learned as well, the important lessons. (sent:6:12pm)

Govinda- Your right, just like how Siddhartha said to me, "You have heard my blessing, Govinda. I repeat it. May you travel this path to the end. May you find salvation!"(sent:6:15pm)

Nahdia- See! Siddhartha would rather have you be happy then sad about himself leaving to continue his own path.(sent:6:35pm)

Govinda- Yeah, haha. Thanks,Nahdia, for helping me through it and giving me some great advice. I'll talk to you soon hopefully!(sent:6:45pm)

Nahdia- Anytime! haha :) I hope you take care and talk to you soon as well. (sent:7:00pm)



Part2:

If I were in Govinda, I would have felt the same; hurt, sad, and a little scared.
I think Govinda is dealing with the separation from Siddhartha would be normal because they've known eachother since they were children and realizing this huge sudden shocking news would bring someone down. But listening and thinking to yourself about it would be fine and nothing's going to change inside of you. The memories would still be there, in your heart. Feeling sad or heartbroken would have not changed anything, sure your sad but think about all the happy things and everything that you and that person close to you did together or the adventures you had. In this case, Siddhartha and Govinda's journey seeking for possibilities and trying to learn things that are far far far away( the unknown things; much bigger than the universe), as well as ending suffering for everyone.


-Nahdia

No comments: