Thursday, October 9, 2008

Siddhartha Blog Assignment #3!

October 09 2008
8:57 pm
Dear Lahdi,
This is Nahdia and I'm requesting for some advice because I'm very worried about my dear friend, Siddhartha. He has journeyed off alone to seek of unknown truth and much more but I'm just afraid something will happen to him through out. I haven't heard from him in a while and It's getting to me...I'm not sure how to put it really.
When Siddhartha started on his Journey, he was unknowning of the world and careless with everything he owned but now, all I know from what I've got in the mail is that he's hunger for the truth and only the truth alone. He gave up everything to go on this journey, his family, his fortune; everything. He won't eat and he doesn't sleep. All he does is meditate and he might eventually die! No one can go without 3 days of food and water. I know he's trying to help the world and destroy the suffering of the people in the villages getting ill and old and I get he's putting others before himself and I'm all for it but I seriously don't want to see anything happen to him. He's very imporant to me. Please, if you have time; E-mail me back your response! Your the only person I can think of that can really help me and my situation!

Please and Thankyou.

Sincerely,
Nahdia.



October 09 2008
9:15 pm
Dear Nahdia,
Hello, sorry for the late response. I'm very busy has you know but as I was going through my inbox, I saw what you wrote about needing advice from me; It grabbed me right away since I always have time to help as many people as possible.
Anyways, enough of the chit chat.
Let's start talking about your situation on worrying about your dear friend, Siddhartha.

Well first off, I understand about worrying about his health and everything. It is hard in fact but you need to trust him because he knows what's right for him. He's doing a very good thing and I don't want you to think I'm a bad advice giver or don't care about this situation but you need to tell yourself that he'll be fine through the journey. Have faith in him and If you know him as well as you tell me you do, then he knows that you care and he'll protect himself anyway possible to keep moving and growing stronger everyday.

I hope my advice helps you! I really do hope that because I don't want you to feel anymore down and I'm pretty sure if Siddhartha knew you were down, he'll be disappointed and miserable as well.

Have faith in him. :)

Sincerely,
Lahdi.

No comments: